2 de junho de 2020

By N1M - USA - Guitarrista Marcello Cardozzo

BANDA Q4°SOL
 Marcello Cardozzo
Críticas e elogios
  
Audrey
United States California
Carlsbad
03/23/20

I always saw your profile in new artists recommendations but never took the time to listen to any of the music. Ever since yesterday I have been listening to your songs over and over again. What great music!





















Linda
United States Texas League City
03/18/20

Hi, I heard 'Palenque' and loved it. Wow, that was something. I love the song and your sound, and I'm going to check out your material. Good work and good luck.





















NikkO
AustraliaBrisbane
06/10/19
HI Guitarista, Thanks for your support. Keep listening. Cheers, NikkO















Claudia

12/31/19

I love your music!!, you truly talented seriously...Celebrate the Wonder and the Joy of the Festive Season. Happy holidays! 


















Rebecca

01/17/20
Hey!!! Played your music today though your music was great!



























Eugenio

United States  Washington D.C.
Washington
07/26/19

Like your sound.... Was turned onto your music from a friend's post on fb. Waiting to hear your new stuff....






















Will
United KingdomLargs
10/12/19

Thank you for sharing your talent... I feel blessed to know you in this life...Keep your music alive... It sounds great and I feel your heart and soul in all that you do and share with the world....


















Stella
United States California San Diego
09/28/19
hey, I've spent almost half an hour searching any link to buy your album on here with no success!!!






















Kirk
United States  Virginia
Richmond
03/07/20

I really enjoyed listening to your music!





















Mike
02/10/20
Hi,
Just checked in to your site and listened to the Palenque. You have an AWESOME music, but I had no success while searching any link to buy your album here!!!






















Jordana
11/27/19

Hi! Received a recommendation about your site and all and was dropping in to see and listen! Wow! I have added you to my favs on n1m. Happy Thanksgiving!