11 de junho de 2020

Comentários. A música viaja..!

















2020-06-01 Marcello Cardozzo Guitarrista







Estou de volta
Obrigado a todos que curtem minha musica pelo mundo e fico feliz estar de volta compartilhar minhas musicas com todos vocês!
Muito obrigado! BRAZIL
150/5000
I'm back
Thanks to everyone who enjoys my music around the world and I am happy to be back to share my music with all of
3 + 1 shares today



Terry
























I've been listening to your playlist on n1m for some time already and it's been added to my favourites but do you have any new tunes? let me know, i'd love to hear new sounds.

/////////

Jarvis Durham
@mail-forwarding-service.net por  n1m.org
7 de jun. de 2020 22:26 (há 4 dias)
para mim
Hiiii I want to say thank your for all your tracks especially ' Improviso em Studio ' Duas Guitarras.
They've really helped me the last couple of weeks buckle down and finish off most of my projects.
keep it up!

///////

Urgen
Well, your track Palenque is my favourite for today and I definitely recommend it to my friends! ;)

///////

Dale

I just saw your profile again and I have to say that your music is pure brilliance. The sound, style and originality it came together really well and I really liked it. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.

"There's no love in fear..."












@marcelloponteio 
/marcellocardozzosol