19 de junho de 2020

" Estrada de Mim " A Canção

Nikko


Maai


Linda



Linda BW
United Kingdom
Leeds
06/14/20
Hi, just heard your music for the very first time tonight on the N1M recommendation list and just loved it!
//////////////////////
Gregory
Canada Prince Edward Island
Bedeque
06/17/20
hey i was browsing for some new good music and came across your wonderful sounds! I've just joined your network to recommend your music on my facebook and earn blincoins. Keep in touch!
///////////////////////////////
Mai
United States Nevada
Las Vegas
06/02/20
Hey, Great music keep it up. Dm me when you have some new material!
Mai
06/06/20
I'll be sure to spread the word.
/////////////////////////////
NikkO
Australia Brisbane
06/02/20
Hey, Welcome back...Cheers, NikkO
Sid
Desativar para: inglês
Definitely love your first tune in n1m player!
If I do like a certain song then I shall listen to it again and again. But I don't expect an artist to paint the same picture AGAIN AND AGAIN. Cheers!
Sid
On Wednesday, June 6, 2020 8:59 PM, Guitarrista wrote:
Artist: "Guitarrista"
https://www.n1m.com/marcellocardozzo
https://n1m.co/marcellocardozzo
Genre: Instrumental
Location: Brazil, Belo Horizonte
Estou de volta
Obrigado a todos que curtem minha musica pelo mundo e fico feliz estar de volta compartilhar minhas musicas com todos vocês! Muito obrigado! BRAZIL
I'm back
Thanks to everyone who enjoys my music around the world and I am happy to be back to share my music with all of you!

Thank you very much

XXI 






Estrada de Mim 
By Marcello Cardozzo